You must be over 16 years of age to register on this site and to allow us to collect and store your personal data. If you are under 16, we have the right to block and / or cancel your account or user profile. Parents or guardians of the child may in any case contact us to block the account or profile of the minor for which they are responsible, through the means available in the section on user rights.
WHO IS THE HOLDER OF THE TREATMENT OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
– Identity: The Pistachio of Alfio Corica
– CF / VAT number 04855720878
– Address: Viale Catania, 62 – 95034 Bronte “Italia”
– Telephone: (+39) 095 4 692946
– Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
– Contact details of the Data Protection Officer (DPO): email@example.com
WHAT PERSONAL DATA DO WE TREAT?
1. Personal information you provide to us : The company will process the following data when the user creates an account or makes a purchase on the Website:
• Identifying information (name and surname, e-mail address and telephone number);
• User codes and passwords;
• Data on personal characteristics (date of birth and gender); is
• Economic data.
The personal data requested are mandatory, therefore the refusal to provide them will make it impossible to provide our services.
In the event that you provide us with data from third parties, you expressly guarantee that you have obtained the prior consent of the same and you are obliged to transfer the information contained in this clause, exempting the Company from any liability. In any case, the Company may carry out periodic checks to check this circumstance, adopting the measures that correspond to the applicable legislation with due diligence.
2. Personal data that we collect
• every time you access the Website, the Company will automatically collect and process the following personal data:
o Technical information, including the Internet protocol address (IP address) used to connect your computer to the Internet, your access data, the type of browser and its version, operating system and platform;
o Information about your visit to the Site, including the uniform Resource Locators ( Uniform Resource Locator , “URL”), the services you have seen or searched for; the response time of the page; download errors; the duration of the visit, information on your interaction on the Site (for example clicks and / or mouse movements) and the methods used to exit the Site; is
WHAT ARE THE FINALITY I USE YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
The Company will process your personal data for the following purposes:
• Manage the services and features of this site,
• In the event that you purchase a product on the Site, to improve, respect, monitor and manage the correct fulfillment of the contract;
• To detect and prevent any identity fraud,
• In case you get in touch with our customer service, process the request and provide the best service possible;
• Perform internal analysis and reporting for product procurement, future campaigns and inventory management;
• Being able to detect all those fraudulent accesses and navigations;
• Prepare a business profile about you, using data derived from the management of the products and services purchased, and send electronic commercial communications related to similar products or services; unless you tell us otherwise by highlighting the corresponding box in the registration process or opposing you later; is
• Develop a business profile about you, based on the personal data you provide us and the data we obtain through your browsing on the Site, in order to analyze or predict aspects such as your personal preferences or interests; and therefore be able, as a consequence, to send you commercial communications adapted to your preferences or interests, as well as to customize our website or services; on condition that you have given us your consent.
The legal bases for the processing of your personal data according to the purposes described above are as follows:
– The execution of our contractual relationship with you, in case you purchase a product on the Site or contact our customer service.
– The processing of personal data of the user for the identification and prevention of identity fraud is necessary for the fulfillment of our obligations regarding money laundering.
– The fulfillment of our legitimate interest, consisting in (i) managing the services and functionalities of the Site and (ii) in the event that you contact our customer service, to process the request and provide the best possible service; (iii) preserve the surveillance, administration and protection of our services, content and web page; (iv) perform internal analysis and reporting for the procurement of products, future campaigns and inventory management; and (v) create a business profile about you, using data derived from the management of contracted products and services, and send electronic commercial communications related to similar products or services; unless you tell us otherwise, highlighting the corresponding box in the registration process. In any case, you have the right to object to these treatments at any time via the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org , in which case Il Pistacchio di Alfio Corica will interrupt the processing of data, except for reasons provided for by law .
– Your consent, to develop a business profile about you, based on the personal data you provide us and the data we obtain through your navigation on the Site, in order to analyze or predict aspects such as your personal preferences or interests; and therefore be able, as a consequence, to send you commercial communications adapted to your preferences or interests, as well as to personalize our website or services; on condition that you have given us your consent. You have the right to withdraw your consent at any time via the email address email@example.com .
In any commercial communication we will inform you about how to unsubscribe in an easy and free way. We will respond to your request as soon as possible and, in any case, within the established legal deadline.
In cases where the company needs your personal data to fulfill its legal or contractual obligations, the provision of the necessary personal data is mandatory. If such data is not provided, the Company will not be able to maintain its contractual relationship with you or fulfill its obligations.
WITH WHO SHARE YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
The data provided by the user are exclusively used by Il Pistacchio di Alfio Corica and are not transferred to other subjects.
HOW LONG DO WE STORE YOUR DATA?
The Pistachio of Alfio Corica has the right to use proprietary or third-party cookies while browsing the site to improve your browsing experience or to show you ads that are in keeping with your preferences and tastes. These cookies collect information about you and your navigation. To learn more about the cookies used by Il Pistacchio di Alfio Corica on this site, please read our Cookies Policy.
You are entitled to the rights relating to Personal Data which we collect about you. The Pistachio of Alfio Corica provides you with various options to know which Personal Data we will recompile on you, how they are used and the means we use to contact you.
You can contact us at any time to exercise your rights of access, updating, cancellation, opposition to treatment, portability with respect to personal data, and / or limitation of processing, to the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org , attaching You must photocopy your identity card, passport or similar document.
Furthermore, at any time it will be possible for you to withdraw your consent: (i) according to the instructions of the communication; (ii) by contacting us by e-mail email@example.com and accompanying a photocopy of your identity card, passport or similar document.
Likewise, and in case of violation attributable to Il Pistacchio di Alfio Corica of its legal obligations regarding the protection of personal data, you will have the right to lodge a complaint before the competent Italian Data Protection Authority .